Nicola Conci and Valentina Conotter presented 5 papers @ IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging 2014:
- V. Conotter, D.T. Dang-Nguyen, M. Menéndez, G. Boato, M. Larson, “Assessing the Impact of Image Manipulation and Image Context on Users’ Perceptions of Deception”
- K.R. Konda, N. Conci, “Illumination modeling and optimization for indoor video surveillance”
- A. Rosani, N. Conci, FGB. De Natale, “Human behavior understanding for assisted living by means of hierarchical context free grammars”
- H. Ullah, Ullah, N. Conci, “Real-time anomaly detection in dense crowded scenes”
- B. Zhang, N. Conci, FGB De Natale, “Human interaction recognition through two-phase sparse coding”
Go to Publications.